Christmas is coming, and if you are wondering what Christmas-themed doggy dish you can make for your pup, fear not. We’ve got you covered!
This jolly season, try making these Christmas brownies for your dog or as gifts for your pooch’s best friends.
These homemade dog brownies look so good, you might even be tempted to take a bite yourself!
Christmas Brownies For Dogs:
* This recipe is kindly provided by Paws Fur Life. The good folks there strongly believe that massage and good nutrition is an essential part of total health care and maintenance. Just like their tagline: A healthy dog is a happy dog!
350g liver, chopped into small pieces
1/2 cup sweet potato, steamed till soft
Handful of baby spinach
20ml coconut oil
1) Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend till well mixed
2) Pour brownie mixture into a shallow baking tray
3) Bake at 180 degree centigrade for 20 minutes
4) While warm, cut the brownies into bite sized squares and cool
For topping(optional): Cranberry Sauce
1/2 cup frozen cranberries
1) Place cranberries and water in a saucepan. Stir the mixture over low heat until the cranberries are reduced to a thick sauce (about 5 minutes)
2) Spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce over each brownie and top with coconut flakes
Note: This recipe makes about 30 small brownies. It can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for 2 months.