8 ways to use Coconut Oil for pets
- Apply directly onto hot spots, wounds and rashes
- Add into your pet’s food: 1 tsp for cats and approx. ½ tsp for every 10lbs of a dog’s weight or 1 tbsp for 30lbs.
- Rub it onto dry and peeling nose or elbows and cracked paws
- Use it to pan fry or stir fry meat
- Turn it into Golden Paste => Coconut oil + Turmeric + Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use it as a carrier oil to dilute essential oils before applying on your dog
- Treat mild gingivitis by rubbing oil on your dog and cat’s gums daily to reduce inflammation and pain
- Use it to replace butter for baking treats!